Wednesday 4 January 2012

Summer Break 2011-2012 Journal

Following much in the steps of Elisa Blaha, I'm on my way to creating a Summer Journal to collect and transcribe my adventures (which I'm hoping to continue having), baking joys, and whatever else might happen throughout my break before uni returns on March 5. My journal is a bit different to that of Elisa's, having created my front and back covers out of packaging cardboard, but I gain plenty of inspiration from her journals and blog posts to help me along my way! Here is the beginnings of 'Summer Break-> 2011-2012'.



Excuse all of the funky camera angles - I got a new (really great) digital camera for Christmas, and I've been giving it a bit of a work out as you can see haha (:

2 comments:

Erin {House of Turquoise} said...

I adore your Summer Journal, you'll treasure it always! And I love the funky camera angles...new cameras (especially good ones!) are so much fun!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful journal! I love the colors and papers you used.